Why become a member? ×

FT: (Ireland) Eden WT550

Hi,

I am using the only the power-amp section of the Eden at the moment, with the newly acquired Sadowsky pedal preforming preamp duties.

I just can't get on with the valve-y sound of the preamp...I think I just want clean and loud.

Considering just getting a QSC or similar and running the Sadowsky straight into that, but am interested also in amps by Hartke, Genz-Benz and Aguilar.

Tea and biscuits also available if anyone wants to visit the rehearsal room to try it out. :)

I am located in Waterford, Ireland.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan

• 2 months later...

Hi

Im living in Galway

I have an eden wt1000 power amp and aguilar DB659 preamp

Fabulous sound with stereo option

Are you interested in anything like this??

[quote name='PapillonIrl' post='544076' date='Jul 18 2009, 03:50 PM']Hi,

I am using the only the power-amp section of the Eden at the moment, with the newly acquired Sadowsky pedal preforming preamp duties.

I just can't get on with the valve-y sound of the preamp...I think I just want clean and loud.

Considering just getting a QSC or similar and running the Sadowsky straight into that, but am interested also in amps by Hartke, Genz-Benz and Aguilar.

Tea and biscuits also available if anyone wants to visit the rehearsal room to try it out. :)

I am located in Waterford, Ireland.

Thanks for looking.

Nathan[/quote]

[quote name='paulie' post='611385' date='Sep 28 2009, 10:37 PM']Hi

Im living in Galway

I have an eden wt1000 power amp and aguilar DB659 preamp

Fabulous sound with stereo option

Are you interested in anything like this??[/quote]

I would be interested in something like this, but would like the opportunity to try them out without any commitments.

Are you ever near Waterford ? I will check my book and see if I have any upcoming gigs near Galway, and get back to you.

Cheers,

Nathan

p.s. My WT550 could do with some pot cleaning, possibly even a couple of pots changed. This is something I would like to have done before we meet up if we were to, just to confirm that this is indeed the problem (slight crackle/loss of signal when whilst turning master volume).