Why become a member? ×

Left Handed SHUKER 5 Headless - SOLD

whynot

Well I mentioned this before but I'm now seriously considering letting my Shuker 5 headless go so just seeing if any interest here. Comes with original case and I'll be looking for £1000.00.
This bass is easily in the same league of craftmanship as SEI etc. Reasonably lightweight and easy to play with good balance.

Maple/Wenge Neck-thru.
Ziricote fretboard. Similar density to maple.
White Ash body.
Flamed Myrtlewood facing.
34" scale, 24 fret.
Blue side leds with external brightness control.
SD Bassline pickups (MM/jazz) with coil switch for MM.
Shuker 3 band circuit plus active/passive switch.

I find I'm mostly playing my US deluxe 4 now. Maybe age related but I'm starting to get back into the more traditional bass look.
I'll be looking for a high end 5 jazz type over the next few weeks, possibly ordering another Shuker if nothing used turns up.
Could also be into part ex on other LH basses. Drop me a pm with what you have or any questions on the Shuker.

Edited by whynot

[quote name='whynot' post='538732' date='Jul 12 2009, 07:33 PM']Well I mentioned this before but I'm now seriously considering letting my Shuker 5 headless go so just seeing if any interest here. Comes with original case and I'll be looking for £1000.00.
This bass is easily in the same league of craftmanship as SEI etc. Reasonably lightweight and easy to play with good balance.

Maple/Wenge Neck-thru.
Ziricote fretboard. Similar density to maple.
White Ash body.
Flamed Myrtlewood facing.
34" scale, 24 fret.
Blue side leds with external brightness control.
SD Bassline pickups (MM/jazz) with coil switch for MM.
Shuker 3 band circuit plus active/passive switch.

I find I'm mostly playing my US deluxe 4 now. Maybe age related but I'm starting to get back into the more traditional bass look.
I'll be looking for a high end 5 jazz type over the next few weeks, possibly ordering another Shuker if nothing used turns up.
Could also be into part ex on other LH basses. Drop me a pm with what you have or any questions on the Shuker.
[/quote]

Now that is tempting (again! :) - we've been here before I think!). As you may have read in the lefty thread I might have a bite on the Wal, but the guy can't do the deal for a couple of weeks. If it's still for sale when that goes through then (to quote governor Arnie) I'll be back. Will be watching it in the meantime though.

Come to think of it I could be there in a little over an hour - you got any time over the next couple of weeks when I could come round and have a closer look?

Andy

p.s. might you be interested in a trade for my Jaydee? Pics here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=52234"]Jaydee pics[/url]

Edited by leftybassman392