Why become a member? ×

Fender Mike Dirnt Precision

doctorbass

Less than a year old, purchased new in Jan this year. Gigged twice, home use and studio since. Beautiful bass, nice light ash body. The neck is a nice handful without being too 'clubby'.

Fender blurb:

[i]Modeled after the ’51 Precision, it features a slab ash body with a ’55 arm contour and pickguard. Other features include a thick C-shaped maple neck modeled after Dirnt’s original ’69 Precision, a Custom Shop ’59 Precision Bass pickup, and a Badass® Bass II™ bridge with chrome hardware.[/i]

No marks, hardly any fret wear - it is in fantastic condition. Comes with fender soft case, hang tags and original receipt.

Buyer collects from East London or I may meet - message me and discuss. Anyone is welcome to come and try it out - again, message me.

Edited by doctorbass

[quote name='doctorbass' date='Sep 4 2007, 10:38 PM' post='55608']
Less than a year old, purchased new in Jan this year. Gigged twice, home use and studio since. Beautiful bass, nice light ash body. The neck is a nice handful without being too 'clubby'.

No marks, hardly any fret wear - it is in fantastic condition. Comes with fender soft case, hang tags and original receipt.

Buyer collects from East London or I may meet - message me and discuss. Anyone is welcome to come and try it out - again, message me.

Got to let it go - I need the funds

[b]£380[/b]

MB1. :) Think somebody on basschats after one of these, remember somebody mentioned one of these on which signature bass thread! me thinks.

• 2 weeks later...