Why become a member? ×

SOLD TONY LEVIN OLP BASS ETC.....

BLUEAARDVARK

For sale is my beloved Tony Levin bass. As you can see it is in near perfect order with the exception of the battery cover missing on the back and a slight nick on the 15th fret under the B-string. It still has most of the protective plastic on the pickguard and has recently been restrung with a new set of Elites. It also comes with a really good padded Ritter gig bag. Would like as near to [b]£150[/b] as pos. and pick up only (i live in Surbiton). I am selling this reluctantly due to redundancy and needing to pay the rent.
ALSO for sale is a new Ashdown MAG C410T-300 EVO II Combo for £250 and a Crate Head FW120H + Cab FW412A also for £250 BARGAIN!!! PICTURES AVALIABLE ON REQUEST.
My contact no. is 07968711895 (Nick)

Edited by BLUEAARDVARK

[quote name='Chris2112' post='525174' date='Jun 26 2009, 06:57 PM']Bloody shame that you've got to sell this bass, it's beautiful and they are hugely underpriced given how good they are! I'd have had it out the door by now had I not just bought a new bass![/quote]
[b][/b]yes I know it killing me to do it but it seems as though sometimes in life we have no say in these things!!!