Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL210 2x10 cab 4 ohm. £400

fede162162

[attachment=27632:PC200083.JPG][attachment=27633:PC200087.JPG]

[i]This is a sad story. I was supposed to stay in London until March 2010 for an international postgraduate and then Valencia. Westminster university told me just 4 days ago they´re going to suppress the MA, so that now I have to leave London to go either in Bremen, North Carolina, or Marseille.

yea I know,It sounds pretty cool but I wanted to stay here, Í have a new band and we´re doing great. and other reasons too..[/i]

Anyway.. I have to sell this cab. I will quit with live music during next 12 months, and in Italy I already have a cab.

The cab is in mint conditions. weighs 38 lbs, has a bass reflex and a 100w tweeter with dedicated control. The original speakers have been replaced which better Celestion Orange Label [b]BN10-300S [/b](speakers used by the new gen. Schroeder cabs), to add more punch and breath. The weight hasn´t changed,(just few grams), but sound has indeed, your bass will sing with his true voice through this cab.

I don´t know which is the fair value of this cab. I was thinking about 400 pound, but I´m open to offer.
Obviously I can´t accept trades, unless you offer me small items, like preamps, active DI, or a boss rc-2(which I´ll badly need in next 12 months)

The sale is open until the 7-8 of July, then I will have to ship it to italy since the 12th I have the flight.

cheers!

Edited by fede162162