Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 £795. If you want it, i can wait for cash

jamieperryman

Hi

I have decided to sell my bass that i have had from new.

[attachment=2086:100_0400.JPG]

[attachment=2087:100_0391.JPG]

[attachment=2088:100_0399.JPG]

[attachment=2089:100_0401.JPG]

[attachment=2090:100_0408.JPG]

[attachment=2092:100_0405.JPG]

[attachment=2093:100_0387.JPG]

[attachment=2094:100_0406.JPG]

It is in very good condition. Comes with Warwick gig bag, Strap and Warwick Strap locks.

Pick up would be appreciated as it only has gig bag. I live in Preston, Lancashire. I will deliver for £25 within 100 mile radius.

I am after £795 ono

I am in no hurry to sell this bass so if someone REALLY loves it but doesn't have the cash right now, we can probably come to an arrangement. Only genuine people need email (P.S. you wont get the bass before you pay for it but I will put it aside for you and give you a bit of time to get cash together...........and dont worry......I wont expect cash up front either:o)

Give me a PM if you want to discuss it.

Thanks for looking

Edited by jamieperryman

This is just to help you out Jamie but I wouldn't use the words swap or swapping in your eBay ad. eBay do sweeps to identify sellers who are trying to circumvent their fees and swapping is one of their pet hates. I'd either take that bit out or phrase it in some other way!

Just a thought but eBay & PayPal fees are going to eat 3.5 - 7% of your profit if you sell through there, why not knock £50 off the price on here and it might attract a buyer. You'll still be getting more than you would through eBay.

Your call at the end of the day.

Edited by warwickhunt

I have decided that I am in no hurry to sell this bass so if someone REALLY loves it but doesn't have the cash right now, we can probably come to an arrangement. Only genuine people need email (P.S. you wont get the bass before you pay for it but I will put it aside for you and give you a bit of time to get cash together...........and dont worry......I wont expect cash up front either:o)

Send me a message if you want to discuss it