Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Ampeg SVT-610HLF Cab

PauBass

I'm selling my Ampeg SVT-610 cabinet.
It's in perfect working order and excellent condition, a few minor scratches here and there but nothing really important...A great sounding cab, very powerful and very easy to move around.

Pics here:

Price? £425

:)

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='PauBass' post='515294' date='Jun 16 2009, 01:59 PM']Just a feeler at the moment but I might be selling my American Ampeg SVT-610 cabinet. It's in perfect working order and excellent condition, a few minor scratches here and there but nothing really important.
It's a great sounding cab, very powerful and very easy to move around. It has served me very well but, maybe it's time for a change lol
No pictures until Thursday I'm afraid.

Anyone interested? Get in touch.

:)[/quote]
hi there, i am looking for an ampeg 6x10. what price do you want ?. are you looking for a trade?.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='bassmeg' post='575897' date='Aug 20 2009, 06:24 PM']I guess your settling into your berg then Pab? How are you finding it?

I have decided not to part with mine at the mo, sounds too good!

Good luck with the sale man!

Laters.[/quote]

Yes Chris, I'm keeping the Bergantino...I'm well impressed with this cab, it's smaller, lighter, louder...well, and more expensive too, but worth the extra money in my opinion.

You've made the right decision keeping yours, sounds too good!

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='PauBass' post='575945' date='Aug 20 2009, 07:01 PM']Yes Chris, I'm keeping the Bergantino...I'm well impressed with this cab, it's smaller, lighter, louder...well, and more expensive too, but worth the extra money in my opinion.

You've made the right decisions keeping yours, sounds too good![/quote]

I've been looking into buying one of these for a while now, How much you selling this cab for?

:)

After having many doubts regarding price and if I really want to sell it, I have decided that yes, it has to go.

I'm selling it for £425... It's in really good condition and works perfectly. It'a great bit of gear!

Anyone interested? Get in touch, please. Edited by PauBass

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='608081' date='Sep 24 2009, 07:53 PM']how many watts can it handle?[/quote]

600 Watts... All the info here:

[url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svt610hlf/index.html"]http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svt610hlf/index.html[/url]

Guest leebass69

[quote name='PauBass' post='608002' date='Sep 24 2009, 06:47 PM']Back to the top!

Still looking for a new home :)[/quote]
Hiya, am I right in saying your 610 sounds 'bassier' than the 8 due to the cabinet being ported??

[quote name='leebass69' post='609681' date='Sep 26 2009, 10:36 PM']Hiya, am I right in saying your 610 sounds 'bassier' than the 8 due to the cabinet being ported??[/quote]

Yes, I'd say it has much more controlled low end than the 810 and also a better response on the high end, very clear.

Guest leebass69

[quote name='PauBass' post='609802' date='Sep 27 2009, 08:16 AM']Yes, I'd say it has much more controlled low end than the 810 and also a better response on the high end, very clear.[/quote]
I'm pretty sold on the idea of one of these rascals Paubass, still waiting for a buyer for my 210 combi jobbie. Honestly thought it'd gone by now!

[quote name='leebass69' post='610903' date='Sep 28 2009, 03:11 PM']I'm pretty sold on the idea of one of these rascals Paubass, still waiting for a buyer for my 210 combi jobbie. Honestly thought it'd gone by now![/quote]

It's a great sounding cab, you won't be dissapointed...Drop me a line if you sell your combo :)

Guest leebass69

[quote name='PauBass' post='610954' date='Sep 28 2009, 04:16 PM']It's a great sounding cab, you won't be dissapointed...Drop me a line if you sell your combo :rolleyes:[/quote]
Will do, speak to you soon :)