Why become a member? ×

DHA VT1-EQ Bass Drive - SOLD!

NJE

Hello all.

Very reluctantly I am putting my DHA VT1 EQ Bass Drive up for sale. I have a few bills to pay and don't want to get any further into the overdraft so thought I would sell off a few luxury items before things get bad and basses have to be sold.........sad times!

This is a fabulous piece of kit and has hardly been used since I bought it in April. As many of you are probably aware Dave Hall makes fantastic pedals and this is no exception. It does quite a lot so I will direct you to the DHA website for full info: [url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20VT1-EQ%20Bass%20Drive.html"]http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/Products,%20...ss%20Drive.html[/url]

Basically it is a valve drive pedal with 3 band EQ, a DI box, headphone practice amp and is generally a nice tool to have. It also has some neat features like the Q control which allows you to set the centre frequency of the mid control and a bright switch which increases treble response without losing the mids and low end. You can also plug in another device such as a IPod and play along which has been really handy learning new tunes for the band. Just worth a mention it works on both 9 and 12v but sounds a little better with the 12v if I am honest.

It is built like a tank and I love it to pieces its just a shame that its one of only a few valuable items I own except my basses. It gives some lovely subtle valve tones when used with my Ashdown but also does a very good job of recreating the bass sound from Hysteria by Muse if you fancy something a bit more full on. Its also worth noting that this can also be as clean as you like should you want it to be. I have also found it ever so useful for beefing up the sound from my passive Fender, and The EQ also helps in tricky rooms if you don't have the onboard electronics. I have mostly used it with headphones for silent practice at home and it has been used at a couple of practices recently but it has not been out live yet so it still has that new smell to it.

Anyway to business. I am happy to send it almost anywhere and I am based in Cheltenham if anyone wants to come and play it. As it is so new and unused I would like something around £140 for it and this will include the instructions and a mutli voltage power adaptor. If you feel this is a little high PM me an offer and I will happily consider it but I would rather hang on to it and hit the overdraft than let it go for stupid money. There is some feedback on here somewhere so buy with confidence, and happy to take paypal.

[attachment=26792:Resize_Assistant_1.jpg]
[attachment=26793:Resize_Assistant_2.jpg]
[attachment=26794:Resize_Assistant_3.jpg]
[attachment=26795:Resize_Assistant_4.jpg]

Thanks all,

Nathan

Edited by NJE

• 2 weeks later...