Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT 7210 combo

elsharko

Barely used, excellent condition (except a little scruffy on the side where my kitten likes to scratch at the material)

Mighty sound, feel free to come and give it a try - London N8
Pickup or I can meet a buyer somewhere within reason. ^_^

7210H SMC Combo

2 x 10" combo with high frequency horn
300w RMS
GP7SMC preamp
Compressor
Pre-Shape
pre/post eq D/I out
Extension speaker output
LED gain monitor

RRP £899

Looking for £395

Edited by elsharko

Can i just remind people of Rule 5 in the buying and selling Rules please!
[i]
5. If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/i]

Thankyou!

2 years according to the previous owner who bought it 16 months before I got it. Says he never gigged it - Ive only gigged it twice.

Its got a bit of fluff going on, my cat likes to sleep on it - I'll be sure to de-fluff...

Edited by elsharko

I think the guy you bought it off was either telling a porky pie or meant that they had owned it for 16 months – at an educated guess, I’d say that that combo is about 10 or 11 years old, probably made around ‘98 or ‘99. This is the same as my old 7210H (that was made in 1999 I think), except that mine was made in one of the last ever production runs from the pre-Gibson era, and this is at least a year older than that because of the green carpet and red lines going across the face of the cab.

Regardless of age, these are absolutely fantastic combos.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='521258' date='Jun 22 2009, 10:44 PM']I think the guy you bought it off was either telling a porky pie or meant that they had owned it for 16 months – at an educated guess, I’d say that that combo is about 10 or 11 years old, probably made around ‘98 or ‘99. This is the same as my old 7210H (that was made in 1999 I think), except that mine was made in one of the last ever production runs from the pre-Gibson era, and this is at least a year older than that because of the green carpet and red lines going across the face of the cab.

Regardless of age, these are absolutely fantastic combos.[/quote]

Well apologies, I'll take your word for it. Its in spiffing order anyway.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='521258' date='Jun 22 2009, 10:44 PM']I think the guy you bought it off was either telling a porky pie or meant that they had owned it for 16 months – at an educated guess, I’d say that that combo is about 10 or 11 years old, probably made around ‘98 or ‘99. This is the same as my old 7210H (that was made in 1999 I think), except that mine was made in one of the last ever production runs from the pre-Gibson era, and this is at least a year older than that because of the green carpet and red lines going across the face of the cab.

Regardless of age, these are absolutely fantastic combos.[/quote]

Gotta be right.
If it was 2 years old it'd be one of the fine new series gear.

But age asside, ALL Trace gear is a force to be reconned with!
Gotta be a great combo.

Edited by Kongo

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='elsharko' post='521947' date='Jun 23 2009, 06:21 PM']serial number is T0453/381/101[/quote]

Made in the first quarter of 2001 then.

In my opinion better than the modern stuff, particularly the power section which is less noisy and more reliable than the modern Trace gear. The compressor works better as well.