Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Delano SBC 4 String Neck Position Pickup (Dual Coil)

I got this for my Kopo fretless but I have decided not to install it. Delano have a reputation for world class tone and I can attest to that since I have a bass with a Delano MM HB in it.

[b]Brand new, boxed, unused, etc. I paid £89 from BassParts.de for this. I need to shift it so £85 including delivery is what I need.[/b]

DELANO SBC series bass pickups are dual or quad-coil highend electric bass humbuckers in the classic bass soapbar shapes, available for four, five, six and seven- string basses. They represent the leading edge in dedicated bass transducer technology. Unbelievably full and open sound throughout the entire spectrum with tight bottom, airy midrange and heavenly harmonics unrivalled by ANY other bass pickup. Finally your bass CAN sound like it should. Available as individual units or in perfectly matched pairs.

The DELANO SBC4 HE/S was developed to overcome many of the obstacles normally associated with most of the proven dual coil bass humbucking designs. We killed the nasal muddiness, broadened the spectrum and enhanced even order harmonics. How we did it? We simply listened. Because we love to listen. To the music, the players, into the hearts of the instruments. Listen to catch every subtle detail. Hear what is there. Understand what is missing. Think we found it. It is the air. So we put it inside. Finally there is a bass pickup that perfectly blends the fullbodied warmth of a humbucker and the airy openness of the best vintage single coils with crystal clear top end definition into pure luxurious bass tone.

All details and pics here on the Delano site
[url="http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cHash=2bd6724a6e&tx_smtdelano_pi1"]http://www.delano.de/products.html?&cH...x_smtdelano_pi1[/url][cat]=1&tx_smtdelano_pi1[series]=10&tx_smtdelano_pi1[strings]=5&tx_smtdelano_pi1[system]=29

Copy and paste the whole link into your browser, only part of it is live and I can't seem to fix it!

Cheers,
Nigel

Edited by silddx