Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Zoom B2.1u Multi Effects

Sean

Hi

I'm selling [url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/b21u/"]this B2.1u[/url] as it's no longer getting any use.

Great little unit - can be used as a PC interface for recording or a practise unit. Nice effects and models AND it has an XLR socket so that it can be used as a DI box. It's very versatile indeed :)

Thanks

Sean

Edited by Sean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Sean' post='508549' date='Jun 8 2009, 08:56 PM']Hi

I'm selling [url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/b21u/"]this B2.1u[/url] as it's no longer getting any use.

£65 posted.

Great little unit - can be used as a PC interface for recording or a practise unit. Nice effects and models AND it has an XLR socket so that it can be used as a DI box. It's very versatile indeed :)

Thanks

Sean[/quote]
Yup - great unit which I use for rehearsals, and as a volume boost and for a few effects at gigs.. And it's really fun to practice along with the drum machine on there.. Brilliant value for money.

Mind you; I didn't know you could use it as a PC interface..must look into that! IS it easy to do?

Good luck with the sale.. :rolleyes:

It's dead simple. Just bung a USB in the back and connect to a PC/MAC and it'll be recognised as a soundcard effectively when you fire up your sequencer.

:)

Well, that's was how it was for me.

[quote name='Sean' post='564107' date='Aug 9 2009, 01:15 PM']It's dead simple. Just bung a USB in the back and connect to a PC/MAC and it'll be recognised as a soundcard effectively when you fire up your sequencer.

:)

Well, that's was how it was for me.[/quote]
Ok... thanks.. Er; what sequencer would that be then, exactly???

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='566186' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:56 PM']Ok... thanks.. Er; what sequencer would that be then, exactly???[/quote]

Garageband, Cubase, Audacity etc whatever...