Why become a member? ×

loooops

lateralus462

Right - I set up cubase on loop record and laid down some bass and a couple of acoustic guitar tracks - everything in one take and completely improvised. The bass is my squier fretless through some fx and stuff. Sounds kinda weird and the recordings not great (or the playing) but thought I might as well chuck it up here anyway.[attachment=26732:loop.mp3]

Liking this mate, reminds me of A Perfect Circle. Get it multi tracked so you can get more breathing space between the instruments as everything sounds really close. Sounds good though considering it was improvised in one take. Love the little drum sample, where did that come from?

[quote name='AdamWoodBass' post='508741' date='Jun 9 2009, 12:35 AM']Liking this mate, reminds me of A Perfect Circle. Get it multi tracked so you can get more breathing space between the instruments as everything sounds really close. Sounds good though considering it was improvised in one take. Love the little drum sample, where did that come from?[/quote]

Cheers dude - the drum loop is just a sample I had from somewhere (used to write a lot of loop based music so have tons and tons of wav files) the original is a lot faster, it's been time stretched and messed about with a fair bit.