Why become a member? ×

Finding transcriptions and arrangements

pegman1

[quote name='pegman1' post='505312' date='Jun 4 2009, 10:16 AM']Does anyone know where I can find full tower of power transcriptions and also a full transcription of marcus millers' version of frankenstein?

Cheers[/quote]

Do you want just the bass parts for the T.O.P stuff? I have a few full arrangements too - no tabs though, just the dots.

I've got frankenstein - I'll upload it for you in a minute

Rob

Edited by rslaing

[quote name='rslaing' post='505342' date='Jun 4 2009, 11:09 AM']Do you want just the bass parts for the T.O.P stuff? I have a few full arrangements too - no tabs though, just the dots.

I've got frankenstein - I'll upload it for you in a minute

Rob[/quote]

Thanks man, i dont mind about dots. Yer with the power stuff it would be really cool if you could help me out with the horn parts they're really hard to get hold of.

Cheers

[quote name='pegman1' post='505419' date='Jun 4 2009, 12:51 PM']What is Hip is the tune id like to get my hands on.[/quote]

PM me with your email address and I'll send it the whole thing over. It's only for 3 horns but is a great arrangement. Full rhythm section etc etc included.

Edited by rslaing

• 1 month later...

Hi - pop this website address of Pierre Verger in ,and be prepared to be impressed. Loads of accurate T.O.P bass transcriptions ,all in album order,along with with several other top bassists material.

[url="http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freebasspart.pv24/Tower_Of_Power.htm"]http://perso.wanadoo.fr/freebasspart.pv24/Tower_Of_Power.htm[/url]