Why become a member? ×

Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass (Non-Export CIJ) SOLD

Huw10

I bought this 'Crafted in Japan' bass a couple of years ago now... must have been some time in '07. So I'd say its almost exactly 2 years old. It's got its fair share of bumps and bruises (buckle rash, couple of paint chips), but it's all aesthetic still plays really well.

However, the bass still looks absolutely gorgeous and if I could afford to, I'd keep it on its looks alone. This is the Japan only non-export model (which in my opinion looks one hundred times better than the other ones) which means it's got chrome knobs (neck vol, bridge vol, tone), control panel and tuners, a 3 ply (black-white-black) scratch plate and a curved radius top. The finish is black with a cream binding and a matching black headstock. I repeat... it looks great.

[size=5]Will consider trades and part-ex for any Fender Jazz bass.

Will sell for 425 inc. courier and gig bag[/size]

Huw

Entire bass
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Body
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Headstock
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The strings are back on, i was just giving it a clean.

The rest of the pics can be found [url="http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh116/huw1006/"]at Photobucket[/url]
It isn't in mint condition, but still plays fine and looks great.

Edited by Huw10

[quote name='OldGit' post='504737' date='Jun 3 2009, 03:09 PM']Hiyah
Where are you? :)[/quote]

I'm in Aberdeen, Scotland. I'm coming down your way this week though. I'll be staying in Swansea.

I'm going away for a week. If you are interested please get in touch with me by text: 07775775843.

I think I'm taking the bass with me so if you are in the m6 area or en route between Scotland and Swansea give me a shout!

Huw

[quote name='RussFM' post='505402' date='Jun 4 2009, 12:31 PM']I really like that, always thought the non-export Aerodynes were the best looking Jazz basses.[/quote]

agreed, the only downside is that because of the 'unique' curved radius you can't put on a badass with out surgery. It does look sexy though.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='NickSpector' post='536035' date='Jul 8 2009, 09:57 PM']How about a bit of money my way and my Fender Jazz Deluxe USA 5 string in trade?[/quote]

man that SURE is tempting! I've never played a 5 though. I'm not sure what it'd be like.

what colour is it in? pm how much extra scran you're wanting for a PX too if you could :)