Why become a member? ×

15" bass cab, in Bristol

Mr. Foxen

Home made, not by me, very solid, metal corners, metal grill, chunky wheels, XLR connector on the back, have a jack lead for this, will chuck in. Now £70, you must collect. 8ohm.

At the back of this pic

Also have a Peavey Black widow speaker, at least, the magnet and a replacement basket, offers on that.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='52769' date='Aug 30 2007, 01:26 PM']Home made, not by me, very solid, metal corners, metal grill, chunky wheels, XLR connector on the back, have a jack lead for this, will chuck in. £90, you must collect, unless pretty local and I can bum a lift, as long as you don't mind my housemate coming into your house and playing cheesy blues licks on any guitars in the area. 8ohm.

At the back of this pic

<image cut to avoid annoying others...>

Also have a Peavey Black widow speaker, at least, the magnet and a replacement basket, offers on that.[/quote]

'scuse me, but what is the fretless bass on the right hand side of the picture... the one with the upright style tuners and the purple fretboard?

'tis cool... what's the woods?

the red bodied bass isn't too shaby either... :)

free bump... :huh::):huh:

Its a Wishbass, they have many haters, and many lovers, and not many in betweens. www.wishbass.com in particular check out the kewel, as I seem to have designed that, although he ripped me off dammit, I sent a pic of one Iwanted made to the guy, and 6 months later they appear.

Its made of walnut, maple and purpleheart, body is maple sandwiched between walnut on a maple, spalt maple and purpleheart neck with a purpleheart fingerboard. They cost around $400 new, but you need to finish them yourself, the sanding time is worth it, I put a danish oil finish on it.

The red one is a Peavey International Series, which seem to go for not much money and are really nice, its also kindareluctantly for sale as I don't need 5 strings.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...