Why become a member? ×

For Sale ~ Ashdown MAG 300 C210t and 1x15 extension cab SOLD!

Shire

[center][b]For Sale
[size=5]Ashdown MAG 300 C210t and 1x15 extension cab[/size][/b][/center]

I've only had this amp 6 months (I have the original receipt) and I love it but I'm moving into a new place next weekend where space is limited so I'm going to have to fork out for something smaller for the time being. This is the latest version of the amp (EVO II) and is in A1 condition!

I purchased the cab from the same place that I bought my amp (PMT in Oxford) in Used condition but its in pretty good condition (8.5/10) and to be honest, you can't see it when its sat under the amp.
[center]

Slight wear on the cab (ht eflash makes it look a lot worse than it is):

[/center]

The cheapest I can find this amp for online is £350 and the cab is £149.

I'm willing to let them both go together for £300 but you'd need to collect them from Witney, Oxfordshire or I can deliver within 30 miles for a few quid :)

Hopefully there are a couple of BC'ers who can vouch for this amp, My main man Ped has played through it :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Matt

Edited by Shire

I'll vouch for the condition - Matt used it at a gig night I run last week. She's nearly as fresh as the day she rolled off the production line (actually, it's an amp, not a car - i'm sure it was gently lifted off the production line, and didn't roll at all :) )

[quote name='iamapirate' post='503141' date='Jun 1 2009, 06:27 PM']how much for just the cab? I've got an idetical amp (only 4x10" speakers)[/quote]

I'd sell the cab separately for £85 and The Combo for £220 :)

I used a rig exactly like that for a number of years with no issues whatsoever despite being gigged and rehearsed heavily throughout.

At that price, it is a steal and pretty much unbeatable value for money I think. :rolleyes: :)

Good luck with the sale.

I can't imagine that, even in today's economic climate, it will take long to move at that asking price.

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='503959' date='Jun 2 2009, 04:41 PM']I used a rig exactly like that for a number of years with no issues whatsoever despite being gigged and rehearsed heavily throughout.

At that price, it is a steal and pretty much unbeatable value for money I think. :lol: :)

Good luck with the sale.

I can't imagine that, even in today's economic climate, it will take long to move at that asking price.[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words. I hope it doesn't hang around for long, I'm moving on Sunday and this beast will be taking up valuable space in the van!

I don't want to stick it on evilbay either, I'll probably get more for it but I thought i'd offer it to the lovely folk on basschat first! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Shire' post='504109' date='Jun 2 2009, 07:18 PM']Thanks for your kind words. I hope it doesn't hang around for long, I'm moving on Sunday and this beast will be taking up valuable space in the van!

I don't want to stick it on evilbay either, I'll probably get more for it but I thought i'd offer it to the lovely folk on basschat first! :)[/quote]

No problemo.

I'm sure you'll have no difficulties moving it on.

oooh, sunday may be a bit early for me. would you be willing to meet up in central London or at a train station somewhere for the cab? I'm in Eastbourne, East Sussex. Looking at google maps, and it looks like london/west london is the best kinda place. Slough kind of area.

EDIT

I've got an exam tomorrow and I'm testing out a venue's nwe PA system on friday, and I work saturday and I'm busy Sunday morning! Monday or tuesday is good, but you will have moved by then... hmmm....

one other thing, EVO III is the latest (it has valves! oooh...)

Edited by iamapirate

Sorry chap, I'm not willing to drive that far. It'll cost me nearly as much in petrol as the cab is worth!

Also weekday deliveries are difficult. I work until 6pm :)

Thanks for your interest though :rolleyes:

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='506237' date='Jun 5 2009, 11:44 AM']Didn't think it'd take long. :lol: :)

Pleased it's worked out for you.[/quote]

Thanks Mr. Instinct, now I will be able to fill my removal van with more s**t on sunday knowing this won't be there taking up space!

Thanks again for your input :rolleyes: