Why become a member? ×

Left Handed Wal Custom 4-string SOLD

leftybassman392

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='549131' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:38 PM']Are you doing a trade, sale or both?
Steve.[/quote]

Not too sure just yet. Sounds a bit weird I know but the guy offered to buy it straight out, and after a bit of thought I realised there was something of his that I wouldn't mind having that I know he's trying to sell. PM'd him to this effect but he hasn't got back to me yet. Don't expect a problem, just a bit unclear what the deal's gonna be.

Did you get a chance to try it BTW? Been meaning to ask.

Update - Friday: it's a trade.

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='josh3184' post='549118' date='Jul 23 2009, 04:25 PM']glad you've got a sale! Its too lovely to not be played[/quote]

Assuming the deal goes through (sounds like a very reliable guy so don't expect any problems), then I'll be pretty pleased - wasn't expecting to shift it this quickly TBH. Not exactly a big market for this kind of stuff right now - especially lefties!

Did you notice I've got a feeler out for the Jaydee? Going to stay with some friends in Ohio in a couple of weeks, and going to use the opportunity to take collection of my new Regenerate Jazz bass - it's the honeyburst one on the Regenerate website:

[url="http://regenerateguitarworks.com/"]Regenerate[/url]

Going to need some funds at some point so looking hard at the Jaydee. Keen to know what folks think. (Still not sure I want to sell it yet - there's something about it...)

Edited by leftybassman392

[quote name='leftybassman392' post='549304' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:16 PM']Not too sure just yet. Sounds a bit weird I know but the guy offered to buy it straight out, and after a bit of thought I realised there was something of his that I wouldn't mind having that I know he's trying to sell. PM'd him to this effect but he hasn't got back to me yet. Don't expect a problem, just a bit unclear what the deal's gonna be.

Did you get a chance to try it BTW? Been meaning to ask.[/quote]I saw it but it would have totured me to try it. The Gallery is a dangerous place. That's way I say they are overated because I should have got one 20 years ago.
:)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='549348' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:07 PM']I saw it but it would have totured me to try it. The Gallery is a dangerous place. That's way I say they are overated because I should have got one 20 years ago.
:rolleyes:[/quote]

I know what you mean. :lol: Should have a sign over the door that says something like:

[color="#FF0000"][size=5][font="Palatino Linotype"]'Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter' [/font][/size][/color] :)

• 2 weeks later...