Why become a member? ×

Sold

lushuk

Nice.....don't see many of these round our way!!!
Kev

[quote name='lushuk' post='498209' date='May 26 2009, 06:32 PM']It is with deep regret I am forced to sell this bass to fund another purchase but hey ho that's life I guess.

So as per title its a USA 1998 black n maple, now the body is 100% unmarked maybe if you angle in the correct light you may find something but not in normal conditions! There a 2 marks on the head stock which I guess are pinhead size and are pictured below, It has been restrung one week ago with D'Addario 105's, it comes with the white original pickgaurd, moulded Fender case inc truss ross tool, fender duster, fender inspection tag and case key, also fender strap lock are fitted.
This bass has been loved and looked after to the best of my ability and I like to think its condition reflects that.

Im asking for £625 for the bass + postage or arrange your own courier or collection from Derby, or may deliver depending where you are for peterol money, any questions please ask away!

Thanks for looking Eddy[/quote]

[quote name='lushuk' post='501545' date='May 30 2009, 12:24 PM']:) thx ..... is it to dear?[/quote]
FWIW I just sold a 2009 completely-as-new US Jazz for £635 + post (a loss of ~£200, ouch) and a 2008 Jazz has been hanging around in the FS section for over a month at £600

Money's still scarce I'm afraid, at least when it comes to Fenders .... now if you're selling a Sadowsky its a different matter!

Edited by Clarky