Why become a member? ×

Sold: Boss SYB-5 Bass synth.

Kongo

Bought this a year ago for £90, stomped it a few times but just could NOT find a good sound or use for it.
It's in as mint condish as you can get...hell it's still on original battery and has the side sticker to put on.

Comes boxed with everything it came when I bought it.

Looking for about £50, will post.
PM me if interested.

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='Kongo' post='498455' date='May 27 2009, 01:21 AM']Back up for sale...Bump! :)
Ain't no one wanting this?[/quote]

Just for the attention of the general public: This is a cheap way to get square (think Nintendo) or sawtooth (think G-Funk) waveforms from your bass guitar, should be useful paired with a good filter. Certainly much cheaper than the alternatives (Moog FreqBox, Korg G5, Octavius Squeezer, etc.), but I've never had one of these so I can't comment on how practical they are.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='498458' date='May 27 2009, 01:32 AM']Just for the attention of the general public: This is a cheap way to get square (think Nintendo) or sawtooth (think G-Funk) waveforms from your bass guitar, should be useful paired with a good filter. Certainly much cheaper than the alternatives (Moog FreqBox, Korg G5, Octavius Squeezer, etc.), but I've never had one of these so I can't comment on how practical they are.[/quote]

Well you can control the LFO manually with a volume pedal. :)
They have lots of options, 2 dials and 2 stacked dials...but I never found a practical use out of it.
All I could do was set the LFO to sweep real slow for ultra sub, make it sound like a squelchy frog or like someone was drilling the wall next door (Set a saw wave for that one)...But for funk, techno and Disco this pedal would be ultra useful.