Why become a member? ×

Behringer Bass V-Amp FS/FT
£25
Hailsham, East Sussex

FULLY WORKING BUT PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION

Behringer V-amp amp/effect modeler - obvious Line 6 Pod copy

I used it as my practice set-up as it's an amp modeler, with a headphone output, aux-in and built in tuner - Everything you need to practice without disturbing anyone else at home

Are the amp models brilliant? No, but they're perfectly decent - Ampeg, Gallien-Kruger, Eden and SWR amps all there, plus compression and some modulation effects

Now, the important information - there must be part of the chassis broken off inside, as something is rattling around, but it works perfectly so can't be anything important

More importantly, whilst the power supply again, works fine, it would not pass a PAT test - the plastic enclosure is broken and comes apart, and some of the outer wire sleeving has come away - see photos

If your sensible about this, it's not an issue - I just kicked the PSU transformer under a chair to keep it away from kids/pets and have never had a problem. Unfortunately, Behringer decided to use some weird midi style, proprietary connector for the power supply, so I can't replace it

Price includes shipping in the UK, would also trade for a five string set of Ernie Ball Regular or Power Slinky strings

20240525_101429.jpg

20240525_101434.jpg

20240525_101443.jpg

20240525_101450.jpg

20240525_101453.jpg

20240525_101549.jpg

20240525_101555.jpg

• Like 1