Why become a member? ×

A few words about headphone amps...Boss Katana Go

jd56hawk

Okay, this thing is better than I'd hoped for...every bit as good as the Waza-Air-B, the only real difference is the Air-B is completely wireless.
I haven't even explored all the features because there's simply so much 𝘵𝘰 explore.
Nothing else in the headphone amp comes close...my Fender Micro Headphone Amp is already boxed up and ready to ship, sending it to a guitarist friend.
Vox, Nux, Blackstar, Flamma, Joya, etc, if you're looking for a bass headphone amp, forget about them and go with the best...incredible bargain for $125/£95.

Sounds amazing even with bargain-priced headphones...Silensys E7.

Hard to find a bass-specific video but this should give you some idea.
https://youtu.be/ruLZC4wbK58?si=IURVaL_c8Oq5q2nT

Picsart_24-05-10_10-00-07-994.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/05/2024 at 15:27, jd56hawk said:

Okay, this thing is better than I'd hoped for...every bit as good as the Waza-Air-B, the only real difference is the Air-B is completely wireless.
I haven't even explored all the features because there's simply so much 𝘵𝘰 explore.
Nothing else in the headphone amp comes close...my Fender Micro Headphone Amp is already boxed up and ready to ship, sending it to a guitarist friend.
Vox, Nux, Blackstar, Flamma, Joya, etc, if you're looking for a bass headphone amp, forget about them and go with the best...incredible bargain for $125/£95.

Sounds amazing even with bargain-priced headphones...Silensys E7.

Hard to find a bass-specific video but this should give you some idea.
https://youtu.be/ruLZC4wbK58?si=IURVaL_c8Oq5q2nT

Picsart_24-05-10_10-00-07-994.jpg

One of the greatest pieces of kit of all time.

Pulled from the market just recently! No on kniws why, but i am very glad i got one.

• Like 1