Why become a member? ×

Lakland DJ5 with Nordstrands/Barts & East preamp - *SOLD*
£995
Woking

Posted (edited)

For sale is my Lakland DJ5 in pearl white with matching headstock, fitted with Nordstrand pickups and a John East DJ Retro preamp. The Bartolini pickups it came to me fitted with are also included in the sale. Light (4.1kg), well balanced, so easy to play, and the legendary Lakland B string. Excellent condition, completely unmarked apart from the tiniest dink in the edge of the paint on the headstock shown in the photographs, no visible fret wear. I just find I play my other Laklands more, so I've decided to move it on.

Tort and pearl scratchplates and gigbag included. Collection from near Woking in Surrey preferred, but can be shipped at the buyer's risk and cost. Sorry, no trades please.

NOW SOLD. 

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 10

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Lakland DJ5 with Nordstrands & East preamp

I should refrain from vising bass for sale. Stunning bass! If I didn't get my current Lakland, I wouldve bought this in a heart beat. Good luck with the sale mate!

• Like 1

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Lakland DJ5 with Nordstrands/Barts & East preamp - SOLD