Why become a member? ×

Feedback for jackfromnpt

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks, 

It's my pleasure to start a feedback thread here for Jack, aka @jackfromnpt, who drove all the way from Wales to West London yesterday, to buy my Fender Classic 50s P Bass.

The deal took a while to come together as Jack had to sell a bass first, and then we had to work through all the logistics (as I wasn't keen on posting), but we got there in the end I'm pleased to say.

Throughout, Jack's comms were excellent and he was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. All in all, it was a very easy and pleasant transaction. 

Suffice to say that you can deal with Jack in complete confidence Folks, and I'm more than happy to recommend him to one and all here on the Forum!

As we met at my workplace, there wasn't really much time for us to sit and have the customary Basschat chat about all things bass, which was a real shame... But I've no doubt that, if we had of done, we'd have had a great conversation. 

Having said that though, even in that very short space of time, I think we managed to cram in a few interesting topics - basses, Interpol's biggest ever gig in Mexico, photography and cameras, The Mumbles, etc, etc..  😁

So, thanks again Jack; it was great to meet you and I really do hope you enjoy the bass! 👍

Cheers 

Nik