Why become a member? ×

Roland TM2 Trigger Module. Trade Mixer Behringer RX1202FX V2 etc
£110
BB22SH

Posted (edited)

May trade for rack mixer like a above.

Hardly used. There are some marks/light scratches on the glass fascia though. These do not affect operation or obscure the screen view in any way. The drummer decided not to put it away in it's box for the last couple of years but to put it in a drawer at home instead. Of course this is the type of thing that you would normally do, especially when an item doesn't in fact belong to you :) However, It's all still working and he never actually used it.

Roland Bumf

Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system

Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music

SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks

Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads

Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits

Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more

Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals

Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries

Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp

MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices

Willing to post at buyers cost and risk. Trial and demo from Blackburn lancs.

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0107.jpeg

IMG_0106.jpeg

IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

IMG_0111.jpeg

IMG_0110.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg

IMG_0108.jpeg

Untitled.png

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, 2pods said:

Hi Dunk

Unfortunately, try as I might, I can't fit anymore drum pads on my rack.

It's a pity cos it would have been good, but I'll have to withdraw.

:sad:

A valiant effort though! Much appreciated too 😁 Every time I sell something I regret it anyway 😂 I end up needing it again immediately. It could lie there for years untouched, sell it, have to buy it again for double! Recently I had a cheap Greg Bennett semi for sale but for once had the good sense to withdraw it. Gigged with it last week and it’s become number one 😂 folk who have been watching us for years were asking what bass was that, as it’s the best bass sound they’ve heard! One fella who knows me too well made me promise never to sell it 😂 It’s BC, it’s the Hotel California 😂

• Haha 1

• itsmedunc changed the title to Roland TM2 Trigger Module. Trade Mixer Behringer RX1202FX V2 etc