Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 5 string FOR SALE

metalmisty

Hi Guys, Now this is where I want to cry :)

I am having to sell my Beautiful Musicman Stringray 5 string bass guitar due to having metal wrists implanted and can no longer play her.

She is immaculate, I always played in gloves, no Jewellery, no belts that can scratch the back, just took care of this beautiful baby. Her sound is awesome nothing can touch the deep sound of the musicman humbuckers and the bottom b string will rattle any pub floor. Her colour looks great under lights as she has a Black Sparkle finish to her.
Since I have stopped playing her, we have had five deps gigging with us and no one has yet got a bass that can touch the sound of this one.
I am asking £850 for her I paid well over a £1,000 and the rest. She comes with a hard case also.

I just want to see this beautiful bass played its a crime she sits in the music room untouched now.

If your interested I am near Maldon in Essex. Give me a call and I can give you more details Tel:- 0771 408 9696
Thanks for reading this :rolleyes:
Misty x

[quote name='metalmisty' post='490576' date='May 17 2009, 03:03 PM']Hi Guys, Now this is where I want to cry :)

I am having to sell my Beautiful Musicman Stringray 5 string bass guitar due to having metal wrists implanted and can no longer play her.

She is immaculate, I always played in gloves, no Jewellery, no belts that can scratch the back, just took care of this beautiful baby. Her sound is awesome nothing can touch the deep sound of the musicman humbuckers and the bottom b string will rattle any pub floor. Her colour looks great under lights as she has a Black Sparkle finish to her.
Since I have stopped playing her, we have had five deps gigging with us and no one has yet got a bass that can touch the sound of this one.
I am asking £850 for her I paid well over a £1,000 and the rest. She comes with a hard case also.

I just want to see this beautiful bass played its a crime she sits in the music room untouched now.

If your interested I am near Maldon in Essex. Give me a call and I can give you more details Tel:- 0771 408 9696
Thanks for reading this :rolleyes:
Misty x[/quote]

Hey Misty thats sad, can you still play? Can you email some pics please to

[email protected]

Im in witham, down the road,

Thanks Rich.