Why become a member? ×

GR Bass AeroTech Full Carbon Slim 212 / 700 Watts / 4 Ohms (latest version) - *SOLD*
£775
Etalle, South Belgium

GR Bass AeroTech Full Carbon Slim 212 / 700 Watts / 4 Ohms (latest version), purchased by the previous owner on June 26, 2023.

Carbon is very difficult to photograph, and there are a lot of reflections hence the use of flash to minimize them, but there are still some.

The condition is very good, with a few dents and scratches in the aluminium strips, and a few scratches in the carbon varnish.

The actual weight of this cab is exactly 10.72 kilos, certainly the lightest 2x12 inch on the market.

I'm selling it because I prefer the combination of two separate 12-inches (which I also have in the same iteration).

NO TRADES!

PRICE NONNEGOTIABLE !

Asking price including fully insured shipping with tracking number, to your home, in these European countries (ask for other countries): Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding DOM -TOM), Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia and Sweden: €900 (£775 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros)!!!

Shipping to the UK is of course possible and included in my asking price, but with additional customs charges (VAT + other taxes + courier costs), as the UK is now outside the EEC.

Here are the specifications taken from the GR Bass website:

Power
AT 212 Slim: 700W RMS (AES Standard)

Weight
AT 212 Slim: 9.9 Kg - 21.8 lbs (exactly 10.72 kilos for this very cab!!!)

Bass reflex
On rear

Frequency response
35Hz to 22kHz

Sensitivity
103 dB SPL

Dimension
W39 x D35.5 x H76.5cm

W15.35 x D13.98 x H30.12 inch

Speaker
2 x 12" custom Jensen/Sica woofer

Impedance
4 ohm

Tweeter
Horn Driver 1"
ON/OFF and 3 position switch

Will be delivered in its original packaging.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

What you see is what you get!

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is very good, with a few dents and scratches in the aluminium strips, and a few scratches in the carbon varnish.

I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Do not hesitate to ask for more information.

Edited by Hellzero
No trades!

• Hellzero changed the title to SOLD GR Bass AeroTech Full Carbon Slim 212 / 700 Watts / 4 Ohms (latest version)