Why become a member? ×

Boss MS-3 Multi-effects / switcher with Bright Onions DMF2 dual momentary footswitch - £275 - *SOLD*
£290
Hampshire

PRICE NOW £275

I'm selling my amazing Boss MS-3 multi effects switcher. This has been at my feet for the last couple of years, but the band I play in no longer has need for bass effects so I'd rather move it on than have it gathering dust.

It's an incredibly versatile piece of kit. Not only does it act as a switcher, turning your pedals on and off with the click of a single button, but it also possesses the power of 112 on-board effects in delays, reverbs, drives, pitch shifting and modulation to use in conjunction with the pedals you put in the chain. It contains three pedal loops to connect and activate your favourite effects as you please. Mix and match your own stompboxes and the MS-3's effects. This is also the perfect solution for a small pedalboard or when travelling light, as you can use the MS-3 standalone. With a built-in tuner, EQ and noise suppressor, you won't ever have to waste space on your board.

It's in excellent condition, in perfect working order and returned to factory spec, and comes with original box and Boss PSU.  I'm also including the Bright Onions DFM 2 pedal (£39.95) which is designed to work with the MS-3 and increases switching versatility. It looks grey in the pictures but it's actually black.

These seem to go for £250 used, so I have priced it at £275 with the inclusion of the extra footswitch.

IMG_3974.jpeg

IMG_3975.jpeg

IMG_3976.jpeg

Edited by franzbassist
  • Like 1

• franzbassist changed the title to SOLD: Boss MS-3 Multi-effects / switcher with Bright Onions DMF2 dual momentary footswitch