Why become a member? ×

Sub n Up (4 knob variety) £65.00 Posted - *SOLD*
£65
Leicester

Oldman

Immaculate, Velcro equipped (🙄) very little use. TonePrint a doddle to use even for me 😳

IMG_3987.thumb.jpeg.e44f20d61f3cdc3bbcdeb995716ba58b.jpegIMG_3986.thumb.jpeg.61aaebc2ecbe5bc79a19eb211e362e91.jpeg

IMG_3985.thumb.jpeg.ac7a7f8f41724eb40c42583a863dad59.jpeg

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=0709-AGR
SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER is the new leader of the pitch-pack. Featuring our superb next generation octave-engine and individual blend controls for dry, octave-up and two sub-octaves, SUB ‘N’ UP is set to deliver flawless octave tones whether you’re playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines. And with the option of adding modulation to the mix via our high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER truly is the definition of pitch perfection.

•    Next generation octave engine - For flawless polyphonic tracking
    •    Cool old-school monophonic octaver
    •    TonePrint-engine with modulation - for otherworldly octave tones

Edited by Oldman

These are fantastic octave pedals, for my money the "classic" voice is the best (least "warbly") octave up other than the POG2 which is like 3 times the price, scuffs up really nicely and there's barely anything in it quality-wise.

Given that you can mod it eight ways from Sunday via the TonePrint app as well these are head and shoulders above most of the many, many octave pedals I've tried - if you don't need any of the stock functionality you can override any of the dials to control any of the other parameters on offer, even doing mad stuff like controlling up to three variables on one dial!

• Oldman changed the title to Sub n Up (4 knob variety) £65.00 Posted
  • Oldman changed the title to SOLD SOLD SOLD Sub n Up (4 knob variety) £65.00 Posted