Why become a member? ×

Incredible Sadowsky MV 5 Japan - REDUCED £1950 Open to offers/trades
£2050
Manchester, UK

£2050 £1950

21 frets, Sadowsky Metrovintage pickups and preamp.

Controls: Volume, Balance, 2 band EQ, Passive Tone, active/passove switch (ideal for a more neutral vintage sound and also for security if the batteries run out) Only ever had to replace the batteriesi 2/3 times in 5 years on this, I think Elon musk invented the circuitry!

Bass is pristine with only 2-3 little nicks, one along the top on the body rest and one little scratch by the neck screws.

Looking for sale but would consider trades for a Mike Lull or any equivalent 5 string jazz bass with 18mm spacing and ideally 24 frets.

This bass is an absolute gem, don't pass up on it!

Swore I would never sell this bass but over the last couple years i've become more of a 4 string player so this incredible bass just isn't getting played anymore.

Bought this new for £3000 from Bass Gallery London back in 2019 and have serviced regularly, and gigged the thing well. The amount of compliments the sound of this bass has got, supercedes all my other equipment. Band members and sound engineers love it. This is one of the last basses made in Japan before the switch to the Warwick factory which has pretty widely acknowledged been a bad move for the metro line.

Ideally collection or meet-up, but happy to post in the UK only.

.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2560.jpg

Edited by GeorgeLawton94
Reduce price
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, E sharp said:

Picture won't open without downloading software/programme . 

Are there any pictures that most of us can see?

Thanks

17 hours ago, SamIAm said:

@GeorgeLawton94, HEIC format is only visible to Apple users ... can you upload the pix in PNG or JPG format?

Sam x

My bad - sorted now! :)

• GeorgeLawton94 changed the title to Incredible Sadowsky MV 5 Japan - REDUCED £1950 Open to offers/trades