Why become a member? ×

Even more of a price drop Swan flight case for Spector Euro 5 & USA 5 string basses £150
£210
Just outside Milton Keynes

Immaculate Swan flight case for Spector Euro 5 string basses. This case has not left my home since I bought it last year as it’s a bit too unwieldy and heavy for normal rehearsal and gig use. Brilliant for overseas travel of course but complete overkill for the sorts of gigs I’m playing these days.

The case will take all 5 string Spector Euro models (Rebop 5, Euro Bolt 5, 5 RST, 5LX, 5 Classic) as well as 5 string Spector USA models that have the Euro style body (Forte 5, NS5 XL).

As you can see from the photos, the case is custom cut to hold the bass completely securely whilst transporting.

Note that the bass in the case is for demonstration purposes only, it does not come as part of this listing. The bass in the photos is a Spector Rebop 5 DLX, it is  also for sale and listed on this site.

If you want both the Rebop and the flight case, I’ll knock £25 off the combined cost.

Have now dropped the price to below what I’d actually like to get for it as we are now at a point where we need to raise funds quickly but the price won’t go lower than this. Selling as we need to cover some horrendous vet bills the wife and I have incurred due to one of our dogs being severely ill, and as this case is way more than I need, I’m selling it to try and get some funds together.

I would prefer collection (I am approximately 15 minutes from junctions 14 and 15 of the M1 just outside Milton Keynes), but I am happy to ship if you want to arrange a courier (I do have proper shipping boxes so it will be well protected).

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Edited by JGSpector
Even further price drop to £150 and updated information
  • Like 1

• JGSpector changed the title to Even more of a price drop Swan flight case for Spector Euro 5 & USA 5 string basses £150