Why become a member? ×

TO GO: Sanyo 28" widescreen TV + stand

stingrayfan

28" Sanyo widescreen TV and stand (like above). TV has an intermittent fault (sometimes the screen goes green) but it may be easy to sort out. Remote control included. Free to collector. We're near junction 4a of the M3 in Hampshire. Edited by stingrayfan

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='51238' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:29 AM']

28" Sanyo widescreen TV and stand (like above). TV has an intermittent fault (sometimes the screen goes green) but it may be easy to sort out. Remote control included. Free to collector. We're near junction 4a of the M3 in Hampshire.[/quote]

Just to be helpfull if you get a green screen while watching something through the scart socket it will prob be the scart socket or the scart lead pulling to one side. Hope this helps some one.

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='51238' date='Aug 27 2007, 11:29 AM']

28" Sanyo widescreen TV and stand (like above). TV has an intermittent fault (sometimes the screen goes green) but it may be easy to sort out. Remote control included. Free to collector. We're near junction 4a of the M3 in Hampshire.[/quote]
wow 'i'll collect it in the morning! i've got to go to sheperton, so i could go utside the mm25 then flit back in to wards london, thanks G.

[quote name='G MAjor' post='51992' date='Aug 28 2007, 09:47 PM']wow 'i'll collect it in the morning! i've got to go to sheperton, so i could go utside the mm25 then flit back in to wards london, thanks G.[/quote]
Silverfoxnik contacted me and has first dibs on this. Will let you know if he no longer wants it.