Why become a member? ×

EBS Bass IQ - Blue label - *SOLD*
£110
Morecambe

lee650

For sale is my Blue label EBS Bass IQ envelope filter. I've not had this long and only bought out of curiosity as the older (true bypass) version is a big favourite of mine, and this does more.
I have a couple of slots on my C4 that I can fill with filter sounds, as I don't actually use it often.

This version is much smaller and lighter (the same size as an MXR pedal) and has a lot more control. It has the usual Threshold (sensitivity) and attack but this has a variable Q control for resonance (the original had preset resonance for the different modes) as well as a range mode controlled by a trimpot inside, so you can have two different up sweeps on different frequencies much like a mutron range switch.

The older version I believe just worked on full range, while this has band pass and low pass modes as well, very handy. I was very pleased to see i could  cop my sounds from the old version, however I will say it doesn't have the same crazy resonance as the old Hi Q mode

All in all a fantastic and often overlooked envelope filter because its not psychedelic painted and called "The dripping funk throbject" or something.

Id happily hang onto this, however I've seen a fretless I'd like and need a bit of cash, I'll likely buy another in the future.

In brand spanking new condition and comes with box and sweet candy, high quality velcro on the bottom.

£110 including UK only delivery.

20240327_162120.jpg

Edited by lee650

• lee650 changed the title to EBS Bass IQ - Blue label -sold