Why become a member? ×

Keeley - most amazing customer service ever

lidl e

This needs to be shared because it is so far above and beyond what any other company would do i honestly cant believe it.

My buddy left his keeley el rey dorado on top of his car and drove off. 

He went back to try and find it but no luck.

It was in the box, but he didnt have a good picture of the box to put up a lost ad.

He sent a mail to Robert Keeley asking if he might have a good pic of the box that he could use.

Within 24 hours, he had a brand new el rey dorado in his hands sent from the US to ireland via fedex.

Your man wouldnt even take money for the shipping. 

I've never heard of a company going so far to sort a customer out. Really exemplary conduct. 

• Like 14

13 hours ago, lidl e said:

This needs to be shared because it is so far above and beyond what any other company would do i honestly cant believe it.

My buddy left his keeley el rey dorado on top of his car and drove off. 

He went back to try and find it but no luck.

It was in the box, but he didnt have a good picture of the box to put up a lost ad.

He sent a mail to Robert Keeley asking if he might have a good pic of the box that he could use.

Within 24 hours, he had a brand new el rey dorado in his hands sent from the US to ireland via fedex.

Your man wouldnt even take money for the shipping. 

I've never heard of a company going so far to sort a customer out. Really exemplary conduct. 

Candy Crush

Instances like these, where a company takes immediate action and provides a replacement without any additional charges, are indeed rare but highly commendable. Such acts can greatly impact a customer's perception of the company and foster a positive reputation.

Edited by gerivlad
  • Like 3