Why become a member? ×

WARWICK THUMB BO 4 - Upgraded PUs + Pre Amp TRADES (with DEMO) - *WITHDRAWN*
£1000
Edinburgh

Upgraded with what I believe are Bartolini BA 9J1 Set (they are dead silent and passive soo..) 

+ Pre amp upgraded to a Nordstrand 2B-4c 

I think I still have the original MEC if that's of interest :)

been thinking of selling this for a while, I've owned since 2012; my bass teacher at the time had some and I made it my mission to get one as I fell in love with the feel. Have used it throughout uni back in the day for jazz and later in life used it for various metal projects. 

it has jazz pickups but sounds nothing like a jazz; sounds like a Thumb ha! angry, punchy... angry sounding lol. its shape and ergonomics make it comfy to play seated and standing but its of course quite a weird bass if youve never used one; but so fun to play ... time to let it go and let someone else enjoy!

Trades wise- im open really ill entertain anything and can maybe put some cash your way.

these cost a lot new.

I recorded a sound demo to show you guys what it's like. it's a modern sounding bass that actually sounds lovely to rock playing too. 

I have ordered a new concentric knob for the bass/treb (hopefully it fits and will be with me soon) 

Weight: Warwick. lol its made of dark matter; I'll try and get a measurement soon. 

Serial number:
c-098766-03

Article number:
1224030000BZOVAOWW  

produced:

Description:
Thumb BO, 4-string
Natural Oil finish
Ovangkol body
Ovangkol neck
Black hardware  

Made in Germany

IMG_7691.heic IMG_7692.heic IMG_7693.heic IMG_7694.heic IMG_7695.heic IMG_7696.heic IMG_7697.heic IMG_7698.heic IMG_7699.heic IMG_7700.heic IMG_7702.heic IMG_7704.heic IMG_7690.heic

Edited by Robert Manning
  • Like 2

• Robert Manning changed the title to WARWICK THUMB BO 4 - WITHDRAWN