Why become a member? ×

Seymour Duncan SMB-4D 4-String Music Man Ceramic Pickup - NOW £70 POSTED
£105
Swansea

Seymour Duncan SMB-4D 4-String Music Man Ceramic Pickup £70

Removed from an ESP bass. 'Basslines' logo has slightly worn off, but other than that it's working as it should. No screws included.

"The Seymour Duncan SMB-4d is a Hotter pickup, designed for the Music Man. It's recommended for classic rock, heavy rock, funk, punk, R&B, and metal. 

Hum-Cancelling Tone

The SMB-4D boasts hum-canceling. Its tone contour is highly musical and balanced, whilst its bottom is richly articulated. There's lots of midrange and the treble has great bite.

A Replacement for Music Man Stingray Basses (1976 -)

This pickup is designed as a replacement for 4-string Music Man® StingRay® basses from 1976 to present."

Any questions please get in touch.

£70 including postage in UK.

Thanks,

Adam

IMG_3057.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

Edited by AJC23
update price

Posted (edited)

@ebenezer thank you for that - looks like you're right. I have very little information on it other than I've removed it from a Japan ESP bass which is probably close to 20 years old. I've updated the listing. Cheers!

Edited by AJC23

• AJC23 changed the title to Seymour Duncan SMB-4D 4-String Music Man Ceramic Pickup £100
  • AJC23 changed the title to Seymour Duncan SMB-4D 4-String Music Man Ceramic Pickup - NOW £70 POSTED