Why become a member? ×

Moses Graphite Stingray/Jazz Bass Neck
£500
Darlington

Up for sale is a very rare beast. So hard to find these days and had to search for quite a while myself. Perfectly smooth finish on the neck and so stable I basically never need to tune. It's profile is different from the usual musicman it's very slim and fast playing like a slim jazz bass. Cocobolo veneer on the back of the headstock. 

Works with inserts (included) so you don't have to scare yourself drilling into it.

20240219_151447.jpg

20240219_151453.jpg

20240219_151502.jpg

20240219_151516.jpg

• Like 6

Yeah so hard to find these days. People that have them seem to hold on to them. I was actually in-line to get the last status graphite mm neck they made but the email response went to my spam folder and someone else nipped in there. Still trying to get over that one!

• 4 weeks later...

No it is drilled for inserts (see the pic of the back)

I would personally always rather drill wood than graphite so I'd just drill the wood and use the inserts. (see the back of the bass centre pic)

Ah yes I see!

Yeah you'd definitely have to drill the wood, the good news is if you ever went back to the original neck the holes would be covered by the neckplate

Cheers,

Rob