Why become a member? ×

Diago Powerstation plus accesories **£40** - *SOLD*
£50
London SW8

Having a clean out of things that aren’t needed at home and found some gems just not being used at all.

One brand new, unused Diago Powerstation power supply. This was sent to me as a replacement after a recall of the previous model, then never used (not owned any pedals for a few years, up until buying a Quad Cortex last week). So, totally unused and only taken out of the box for photos. Shocked to see these still selling for £79-£99 😮. It’s rated at 3000A at 9V so can power a lot of normal pedals. I used my old one with an Eventide H9 and a few other pedals with zero noise.

Also, found a selection of adaptors for different polarities, plug sockets etc. along with the 18v adapter (worth around £20). Can’t tell you what the others do now but Google can for sure and they are colour coded 😂. The two wrapped in electrical tape were prototype isolators made by the owner of the company and work great if a pedal is causing any noise issues., just don’t look as beautiful as they went into proper production after my feedback. IMG_2598.thumb.jpeg.8787ab861388fd2310d1bad49dade16f.jpeg

I will include two daisy chain cables but both were cut down to reduce clutter on old boards so would suggest getting a new one if you have a lot of pedals.

Selling for £40 all together posted within the UK. Can’t see it being useful to split unless someone needs one of the bits urgently.

IMG_2606.thumb.jpeg.0b1aba934030304afa2b5276005fcc5a.jpeg

Edited by AndyW
Sold

• AndyW changed the title to Diago Powerstation plus accesories **£40**
  • AndyW changed the title to Diago Powerstation plus accesories **SOLD***