Why become a member? ×

Soundcraft Ui12 Digital Mixing Desk - *SOLD*
£200
South Devon

For sale is this awesome Soundcraft Ui12 digital desk. Really capable unit that I've used for the past couple of years and have only had excellent use from it. Only for sale now due to an upgrade as I need more ins/outs.

This mixer uses a Web browser rather than an app meaning you are not reliant on app updates etc, and can use any device that has a Web browser.  It's also compatible with the excellent MixStation app.

Whilst there are only 2 aux sends, the headphone outputs can be configured to be an aux 3 using the app... giving 8 ins, and 3 aux sends.

In very Good condition (see pics) always cased/racked. Complete with original power supply and box. Also has a set of 'rack ears' that were 3d printed by a forum member. I've been using it with a Gear4Music rack case (if you'd like this as well, I'm sure we could work a deal). The rack ears use existing screws and are fully removable to have it in its normal guise.

Happy to post... any questions please ask 👍

20240218_210529.jpg

20240218_210539.jpg

20240218_210544.jpg

20240218_210552.jpg

Edited by alexjbassist

• 2 weeks later...
  • alexjbassist changed the title to Soundcraft Ui12 Digital Mixing Desk - SOLD