Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Jazz Bass Body. POSTAGE NOW INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!! - *WITHDRAWN*
£200
Barry, South Wales

Fender Jazz bass body for sale 

Hi all

So I’ve managed to stockpile a number of p bass and jazz back bodies and necks which were intended for different bitsa projects but have subsequently sat not being used, so time has come to move them on. Apologies for the picture quality, I can provide more images upon request. 

Fender FPS Jazz Bass body  WITHDRAWN!! 

It has FPS printed in the neck pocket so I assume it’s a Fender Special Run jazz bass body which looks to have been refinished at some point and ‘roadworn’ in the process. Solid piece of wood tho, Pickguard, bridge, jazz bass wiring harness and stickers included.

• Neck pocket 63.5mm wide at the heel.
  • Weight 2.68Kg with hardware. 
  • Weight No Hardware 2.20Kg 

WITHDRAWN 

Any questions please feel free to DM me 

Cheers 

Lloyd 

Edited by LloydyG10
Withdrawn Item
  • Like 3

• LloydyG10 changed the title to FS: Fender and Squier Jazz Bass Necks and Bodies. Body Weights with hardware and without hardware now included!!
  • LloydyG10 changed the title to FS: Fender Jazz Bass Neck and Bodies. Body Weights with hardware and without hardware now included!!
  • LloydyG10 changed the title to FS: Fender Jazz Bass Neck and Bodies. POSTAGE NOW INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!!
  • LloydyG10 changed the title to FS: Fender Jazz Bass Body. WITHDRAWN!! Admins Please Close