Why become a member? ×

1980 Ibby Blazer+Fernandes APB4

KennysFord

Hey folks.
I have a 1980 Ibby Blazer and a circa early 90's Fernandes for sale
The Blazer is the single Humbucker version.Natural finish and Maple neck.Plays a treat,super single piece neck + board.It has a Schaller 4d bridge and EMG BTS control system fitted for seperate Bass/Treble/Volume.The jack has been moved to the bottom of the body.Work done by Paul (Prosebass)
This bass has honk a plenty and is in good condition considering the age.There is a small crack at the neck joint,it's very old and has'nt moved in the time i've had the bass so as far as i can tell it's stable.
Sad sale at £300 plus delivery,includes hard case.

Next up is the Fernandes.
I gassed for this Bass for a good year or so and finally bought it of Guven Calgar earlier this year.I've since fitted an artec 3 band eq which needed an extra pot for the volume control.
Again a very nice bass with some nice flaming on the back of the maple neck.As you can see it's a PJ and with the eq does both basses very well,the neck is also very skinny ala Ibby Sr's.
I gave £330 for the bass so again a very sad sale at £330 + shipping

I'm selling as i'm tight for cash at the mo,aint we all but also i'm pretty much just playing the Spunkster in both bands so these are not getting used.

i highly recommend fernandes. it suits every kind of styles. it has one the best necks i have ever tried, very light with small body and i am sure that it's better than before with 3 band eq.
Pete is a really good and trustworthy guy to deal with.

good luck with the sale Pete.