Why become a member? ×

Herco 75 Picks

petthucat

Good luck with that!

I'm a Herco pick fan too and I had a massive amount of trouble getting hold of them. Even trying to buy them from the US proved to be almost impossible. The few on-line stores that claimed to be able the supply a complete box of 100 ignored my emails, and although Jim Dunlop (the manufacturers) seemed to be prepared to sell me a box, they wanted me to email my CC details - I don't think so!

Eventually I persuaded my local music shop to order me a box (which I had to pay up front for). It still took several months and much embarrassment on their part before the picks eventually arrived.

I believe that Strings and Things are the UK distributor - they do most of the rest of the Jim Dunlop pick range, so I would go direct to them and see what they say.

If you get any joy let me know as I'm about half way through my box.

thanks for the intelligence; I've ordered a few off Strings Direct @ 40p a pop (plus a quid postage) as I need some for a gig saturday and a detailed search of my gig bag, sofa cusions and pants drawer only turned up 2 picks - a bit too slim of a margin for my liking. In slower time I'll look into bulk buying... they are the pick that sticks and plucks like i don't know what...

Edited by petthucat