Why become a member? ×

Guitar Sound Systems 2x6.5" 200W Bass Rig £350 ONO.
£500
North London

Price now £350 or nearest sensible offer.

For sale - my GSS 26B400. This comprises the GSS 06B400 cab & amp combo with the GSS 06BC200 extension cabinet. These cabs each have a 6.5 inch speaker and the power amp has 2x100W outputs with Bass, Mid, Treble & Volume controls, and a Mute switch. Their weights are 7kg & 6.5kg respectively. It's a really light and portable little rig for quieter gigs. Both speakers have a tilt back design. You can stack them and tilt the top speaker as I have shown in one of the photos, but I found for the best monitoring results I placed both cabs side-by-side and tilted them both up towards me. Just to be clear - this isn't a rig for loud gigs. I used it for electric bass in a trio with a cajon & acoustic guitar, and for upright bass in an americana outfit with drums, mandolin, banjo & acoustic guitar. In those quieter volume level gigs this rig is awesome and totally holds it's own.

You can see from the photos that the front grilles are of a slightly different design. This is because I purchased these a few months apart and in that time GSS had changed the design. I have bought two plain black matching grilles in the UK to replace the stock ones but I hadn't ever got round to swapping them over. I'll throw the new grilles in with the sale. They cost me around £70.

New, at today's prices, this whole rig will set you back (in Euros) 600 for the cabs & amp, zip up covers 70, second speaker lead 16, and 54 shipping. Add on 20% import duty as GSS are in France. All in around 870 Euros. That's about £740. I'm looking for £500. As light and portable as these are I don't want to ship them, so it's either collection from London N4 or a meet up somewhere not too far away. I do go up to Northamptonshire fairly regularly too if that makes things easier for a meet up.

https://www.guitarsoundsystems.com/gss-26b400-mini-bass-amp-c2x14812115

IMG_1551.JPEG

IMG_1552.JPEG

IMG_1554.JPEG

IMG_1550.JPEG

Edited by ratman
  • Like 2

• ratman changed the title to Guitar Sound Systems 2x6.5" 200W Bass Rig £350 ONO.