Why become a member? ×

EBS Microbass 2 - pre amp/DI/Head phone amp/ and more - *SOLD*
£165
Morecambe

lee650

Having a cull, and this has been a staple on my board for a while.

The EBS Microbass 2 is the most comprehensive Swiss army knife for bass I've ever owned, heres a list of its functions 

Bass pre amp - can be used as a two channel pre for a single bass, by having a 2 band clean pre, abd the facility to add a 2nd Overdrive channel with mids.

A/B Box - The ability to plug in two seperate basses, and switch between them with a footswitch. One channel utilises the two band EQ as well as tube simulation and presence filters, the enhance switch turns it into a Baxendall type 2 band where mids are boosted with bass/treble cut.

2nd channel has parametric mids and a drive control, perfect for a P bass.

DI BOX- full featured and very high quality DI box m, with speaker emulation circuitry, great for IEM systems or recoding to DAW.

Headphone amp - perfect for silent practice 

Effects loop- effects can be added and the onboard control switches from series to parallel, meaning you can add your clean tone to dirt or modulation pedals 

Quality Bass overdrive- utilises EBS class A drive circuit as found in their multidrive pedal.

The whole thing is basically the front end of the vaunted EBS HD 350 head (minus compression) add a power amp and you've a fantastic rig, also perfect for powered speakers 

Great tone and ill probably regret it, but I need to condense all my pedals down, so time for someone else to make use of this remarkable and inexpensive pedal.

In fantastic condition and comes with the original Box.

Sold

20240127_161036.jpg

20240127_161057.jpg

20240127_161104.jpg

20240127_161046.jpg

Edited by lee650

• lee650 changed the title to EBS Microbass 2 - SOLD