Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL110 Lightweight bass cab (with cover) - *WITHDRAWN*
£240
CARDIFF

Hope it's OK to post this here, as well as the Amps & Cabs F/S section - I'm only doing so, as this cab works really well with Acoustic Upright and EUB.

These don't come up for sale very often, particularly in the UK. I swore I'd never sell this, but I have just bought an Acoustic Image "Double Shot" - so this is surplus to my needs. It's a lovely sounding cab, with a 1x10 driver, plus a Tweeter. Really loud for its' size, and really compact and light (around 11kg if my memory serves me). It's in great condition, including the felt covering - I always store and transport it with the cover on (which is also in good condition).

I have gigged this quite a bit, and it has served me really well. It suits so many scenarios / genres / venues. I've used it as an additional cab to my main cab in a 5 piece rock band, I've used it on its' own in smaller and medium sized venues and folk clubs, I've used it as an onstage monitor in larger venues, and I've used it quite a lot with upright as well as bass guitar - and it always sounds superb.

Being completely upfront here - I replaced the main driver with a Celestion 8 ohm 300 watt speaker - this is capable of handling more than the original 250 watt speaker though. Plus, it still sounds absolutely great. NO TRADES PLEASE - If I didn't need to thin the collection, I'd be keeping this. I'm not keen on posting this - I've had courier issues recently. I'd prefer a meet-up or collection - you are welcome to come along for a cuppa and a listen to this superb sounding, compact, lightweight cab.

20240114_143100.jpg

20240114_143046.jpg

20240114_143124.jpg

20240114_143002.jpg

Edited by Marc S

• Marc S changed the title to Withdrawn: Epifani UL110 Lightweight bass cab (with cover)