Why become a member? ×

PENDING Acoustic Image Doubleshot w. Mooradian backpack - *SOLD*
£430
London/Somerset

This Acoustic Image Doubleshot is essentially new as I bought it from Laurence (who ran AI Europe) a couple of months ago. It comes with the AI Mooradian backpack which will take a smaller head (such as the AI Clarus) and all the cables you need. So, you can move a DB and your amplification in one go (assuming it’s not a massive trek). I’m selling it because I’ve started playing with an, erm, enthusiastic drummer, and need a bigger cab to keep up. The Doubleshot is perfect for smaller gigs, fantastic neutral sound as you’d expect. I paid £469 for the cab and £78 for the backpack, so consider this a decent price for gear that’s been used at a couple of rehearsals. Oh, I’m sure everyone knows this, but the Doubleshot is designed to allow a small amp head to sit on its top surface. It’s an incredibly neat, compact package. All technical specs are available online (despite AI’s sad demise). Happy to post at buyer’s expense. 

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg

Edited by Richard Jinman
  • Like 2

• Richard Jinman changed the title to SOLD Acoustic Image Doubleshot w. Mooradian backpack