Why become a member? ×

Free Cole Davis PDF

Jadegames

For me, Cole Davis is a great resource for learning the double bass. He is clearly very technically accomplished and his YouTube videos have no filler and no terrible jokes (why does everyone on YouTube feel the need to inject "humour" in their videos??) 

I was browsing online and found one of his books available for free so posting here below for others to download.

Also wanted to know the communities general view on Cole Davis as well. As he's very fond of saying, he has the #1 double bass page on Patreon but I can say he generally don't create a 20 min video to explain a 7 minute topic which puts him ahead in my book.

https://shop.doublebasshq.com/products/cole-davis-25-easy-bebop-licks

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2024 at 22:29, Jadegames said:

For me, Cole Davis is a great resource for learning the double bass. He is clearly very technically accomplished and his YouTube videos have no filler and no terrible jokes (why does everyone on YouTube feel the need to inject "humour" in their videos??) 

I was browsing online and found one of his books available for free so posting here below for others to download.

Also wanted to know the communities general view on Cole Davis as well. As he's very fond of saying, he has the #1 double bass page on Patreon but I can say he generally don't create a 20 min video to explain a 7 minute topic which puts him ahead in my book.

It's refreshing to come across a resource like Cole Davis for mastering the double bass. His technical proficiency and content approach on YouTube, free book offerings, and a focus on substance over unnecessary humor set him apart. The community's perspective on Cole Davis seems positive, evident in his claim to have the #1 double bass page on Patreon. His commitment to delivering concise content aligns well with the efficient learning approach, making him a valuable asset. This emphasis on quality content can also be paralleled with the precision found in an audio transcription service ensuring information is conveyed accurately and effectively.     

It's fantastic to discover a valuable resource like Cole Davis for mastering the double bass. His technical expertise and content delivery on YouTube, free book offerings, and a focus on substance without unnecessary humor make him stand out. Sharing one of his free books is a generous move for others interested in learning. The positive community view, reflected in his claim to the #1 double bass page on Patreon, speaks volumes about his impact. Cole Davis's commitment to concise content aligns well with efficient learning, setting him apart from lengthy video explanations. The provided link to his book adds practical value to those seeking to enhance their double bass skills.

Edited by mickW