Why become a member? ×

F/S Spector Legend 4 Classic -Figured Maple top, Ash body in Black Cherry - *SOLD*
£400
Chorley, Lancs., PR6

ead

Hi folks.

For sale is my Spector Legend 4 Classic Ash Black Cherry in excellent condition.  The bass has never left the house and is unblemished as you can hopefully see from the pics.  The finish is a gorgeous Black Cherry, my personal favourite Spector colour.

It's a nice weight at under 8.5lbs (3.8kgs) and will come with a good quality gig bag.  I would prefer collection or meeting up somewhere if possible/practical.  I do have packaging so could post and I'll split the cost 50/50 with you if that is the option required.

These were around £750 new iirc.  For sale at a bargain price of £400.

If you have any questions please just ask.  Plenty of pics below but if you would like additional detail please just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Manufacturers blurb & Specs:

"The Legend 4 Classic combines the iconic silhouette of the NS design with rock-solid bolt-on construction to provide a reliable and affordable instrument for all players. The extremely comfortable curved body is crafted from lightweight and resonant ash.

These basses now include custom voiced pickups from Bartolini that aim to provide the warmth of a classic passive design, while preserving the clarity and definition Spector is known for.  These pickups are perfectly complemented by Spector’s TonePump Jr. active tone controls that offer interactive treble and bass controls for sculpting your sound.

The Legend Classic also features a 3-piece maple neck, a 24 fret pau ferro fingerboard, and professional quality die-cast hardware. The Legend 4 Classic offers the looks, tone, and feel of basses twice its price."

BODY & CONSTRUCTION
TOP WOOD:  Figured Maple
BODY WOOD:  Ash

NECK
NECK WOOD:  Bolt On; 3-Piece Maple
FRETBOARD:  Pau Ferro; 24 frets; dot inlays
NUT:  Graphite
NUT WIDTH:  1.57"
SCALE:  34"

PICKUPS & ELECTRONICS
CONTROLS:  Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Boost, Treble Boost
PICKUPS:  Neck: Bartolini Proprietary Split Coil P | Bridge: Bartolini Proprietary J
PREAMP SYSTEM:  Spector TonePump Jr™ +/-12db boost

BLACK HARDWARE
BRIDGE:  Spector Locking Die Cast
TUNERS:  Sealed Die-Cast
FINISH:  Black Cherry, High Gloss

Edited by ead
  • Like 3

• ead changed the title to SOLD Spector Legend 4 Classic -Figured Maple top, Ash body in Black Cherry