Why become a member? ×

DemonFX Harmonic Booster Clean Preamp Pedal (Darkglass Clone) £25 Posted - *SOLD*
£25
Durham

Paddy777

**NOW SOLD.

DemonFX Harmonic Booster Clean Preamp pedal - this is a very good clone of the much more expensive Darkglass Harmonic Booster pedal.

Perfect working order - it’s just had light use (at home & in a few rehearsals) & still in good condition, . I recently had a go with a real Darkglass HB pedal and they sound almost exactly the same to my ears.

Bought from AliExpress earlier this year, cost about £60 with taxes & shipping, but I’m just not using it and it’s that time of year where I need to sells bits off before I can spend!

It has a Bass and Treble Boost/Cut, then a Mid frequency selector between 250hz - 2.5hz and a Mid Gain knob, there is also a Boost knob, and a Character knob which is really like a wet/dry for how much of your original signal you want through (all the way counter clockwise is almost all of it, and all the way clockwise is none), so there’s a huge amount you can do with this pedal. but it’s all clean - there’s no distortion or saturation at all 

The DemonFX (and the Darkglass) Harmonic Booster is set up at the following frequencies:

Bass: +/- 20db @ 80hz

Treble: +/- 20db @ 5khz

Mid: +/- 20db @ Mid Frequency Selected

Mid Frequency: Between 250hz - 2.5khz

Boost: +/- 20db clean boost

Character: Blend in the perfect amount of tone-shaping circuitry 

Power: Normal 9v pedalboard power supply works fine

Price is £25 including U.K. postage

No box, but I’ll make sure it’s wrapped and packaged well so it can’t get damaged in transit 

** I’ve priced it keenly so it’ll shift quickly. I have some other bits to buy, but need to move other bits for space as much as cash!

It really does sound the same as the DG one, so if that’s something you fancied then this is a very cheap way to try it! **

IMG_1708.thumb.jpeg.a10f4bc033a0a431a49ac54ab4012771.jpegIMG_1709.thumb.jpeg.ca0357f8047defe0323b9f2ffd71d0a3.jpegIMG_1710.thumb.jpeg.afacc25f1ff98a2aac4332ad4f51d538.jpeg

Edited by Paddy777

• Paddy777 changed the title to *SOLD* The DemonFX Harmonic Booster Clean Preamp Pedal (Darkglass Clone) £25 Posted