Why become a member? ×

Music Man Namm 100th Anniversary Stingray - *SOLD*
£3900
Ireland

drewk_ie

Music Man NAMM 100th Anniversary Bass.

The last and best of my Rare Music Man NAMM 100th Stingrays up for sale.

All made within first couple months of 2001.

Total of 100 made:

49 stayed in US, 49 to overseas locations, 1 retained by Ernie Ball and 1 to NAMM organisers.

Inca Silver with screwed on Black Pearloid pg. Graphite neck with phenolic fretboard made by Status (UK).

Officially introduced on 18 Jan 2001 at the NAMM international music market, Anaheim, California US.

Price incl. worldwide shipping

Great Condition, save for one ding, which is pictured, comes with original MM case, original paperwork and official NAMM 100th Anniversary picks/plectrums

More information here… http://www.musicmanbass.global/serials-eb-sting-ray-4/

Worldwide shipping is included within the price.

Based in the Republic of Ireland (E.U.)

Edited by drewk_ie
  • Like 12

• 1 month later...

Wow! I like the style of the neck and the head ! As the neck is graphite, does it have a truss rod as well like normal maple wood necks? Does it bend also or not at all? Cheers! 

4 hours ago, mrbacco said:

Wow! I like the style of the neck and the head ! As the neck is graphite, does it have a truss rod as well like normal maple wood necks? Does it bend also or not at all? Cheers! 

Yes, the Status neck has a truss rod (see neck heel) so the neck can be adjusted like a standard wood neck. The truss rod counteracts/bends as one in a typical neck does. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, drewk_ie said:

Yes, the Status neck has a truss rod (see neck heel) so the neck can be adjusted like a standard wood neck. The truss rod counteracts/bends as one in a typical neck does. 

Ah, ok, interesting, thanks for the answer. I would have thought different as I am not expert, I appreciate it. Cheers! 

• drewk_ie changed the title to Music Man Namm 100th Anniversary Stingray **SOLD**