Why become a member? ×

I did it, I went digital!

attackbass

Yup, got my Quad Cortex yesterday. My first ever multifx for bass I've owned. Spent half an hour with it and just tried a handful or amps and effects but very impressed! This is going to make my life a whole lot easier and also I found it a cool creative tool to give me some inspiration!

What impressed me the most was being able to easily use it without a computer or user interface. It seemed very sensibly laid out for somebody that usually uses analogue gear!

What I am confused about is the gear that should be on it, I'm hoping an update will solve my query but I seem to have some things that aren't listed anywhere I'm the Neural list and some things are listed but i can't find on the unit! 

Looking forward to capturing my hartke rig at some point for live shows where I am using the full rig and able to give a cleaner, consistent representation to FOH.

For now I have a lot of learning and reading to do to figure out the best way to use it live!

• Like 6